Let windOCD put windows in their places!
- One Tool to find them. Arrange, align, and move all your windows with a snap of the fingers. No need for a mouse or to open yet another window first.
- One Tool to bring them all. Clutter is the enemy of any productive work and creativity. With windOCD you can bind all your windows closely; directly from the start.
- Menu bar application
- Does not show up in your dock
- Native standalone macOS application
- No hack, no tweak, no plugins required
- Keep your system integrity protection intact
- Align, arrange, move any window to your needs
- Save default window frames for unlimited applications
- Restore those positions/sizes at any time by shortcut or menu
- Saved applications can restore those positions/sizes automatically when they start
- Use customisable global shortcuts for the alignment, save, and restore actions
- Small footprint, works for non-native applications like Photoshop or Word too
- Replaces the MenuAndDockless on macOS 10.12 Sierra and later.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 6MB