Wimoweh is a menu-bar application that allows you to have better control over how your Mac sleeps.
- Shows which apps are preventing your Mac from sleeping and why.
- Stay awake based on average CPU usage over time.
- Stay awake based on available services on your local network
- Set-up a countdown to keep your Mac awake for a certain amount of time
- Allows you to always stay awake when certain applications are running and automatically sleep when they’ve finished. This is great for apps that OS X seems to ‘ignore’ even though they’re working or if you’re waiting for a lengthy job to finish and want the Mac to sleep afterwards.
- And of course, you can just keep your Mac awake indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where the Plex token was not correctly parsed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 6MB