Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
View full images right in your timeline!
- Tweets with images display the thumbnail at the photo’s native aspect ratio
- Tweets with 2+ images use adjusted aspect ratios to minimize screen real estate
Support for Twitter’s new quoted tweets with media:
- When quoting another tweet, you can attach photos, a video, or an animated GIF
- The timeline displays both the media you attached and your quoted tweet
New themes and app icons!
- Three light themes: Swan, Dove, Akikiki
- Six dark themes: Raven, Puffin, Falcon, Parakeet, Blackbird, Trogon
- Three playful new app icons: Flamingo, Pinkachu, Dove
Fixerrific Safari Extension:
- Cleans up and simplifies twitter.com
- Useful for those sad occasions when you must use the website
- Enable in Safari’s Extensions preference panel
- Added options to turn retweets on or off to the profile view’s action menu
- Media popups are now larger and optimized for improved presentation
- Reduced memory usage by more aggressively purging the image cache
- Added a High Contrast Text presentation option in Appearance Prefs
- Replies to a tweet are now sorted by date instead of by engagement
- Timelines never refresh if the “Automatically Refresh Timelines” setting is off
- Added a “More” button to the muffle panel for bulk operations such as deleting them all, activating them all, deactivating them all, and more
- Added image previews for apps.apple.com links
- Improved scrolling performance
- Fixed a bug that caused newly muffled tweets to appear blank
- Fixed several issues that caused crashes when clearing the cache
- Trends are now correctly sorted by popularity
- Removed support for Tweet Marker (service was discontinued)
- Upgrading from a prior version may result in previously read messages and tweets being marked as unread
- Custom themes can be added to the Twitterrific iCloud Drive folder and shared with Twitterrific for iOS
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Twitter account
Size – 19.2MB