In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
Kerbal Space Program features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
- Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more!
- Fix missing Chinese characters on main menu.
- Fix missing units in the Maneuver editor UI in Chinese.
- Fix a few dV KSPedia slides showing corrupted characters in Russian.
- Fix autoloc instead of vessel name appearing in target set screen message.
- Fix game settings being reset every time game is started.
- Fix Linux mousewheel scroll direction.
- Fix bug with interstage fairings not occluding everything within.
- Fix the mk3 shuttle cockpit lights.
- Fix duplicating module info on part extended tooltips in editor and RnD scenes.
- Fix shroud shading on disconnected sub-assemblies in editor scene.
- Fix FloatEdit and ScaleEdit UI prefabs.
- Fix KSC vessel markers becoming too persistent and not leaving the game when switching between buildings at the KSC until game is restarted.
- Fix NREs in Portrait Gallery when kerbals die in flight.
- Fix T-100 fuel tank clipping on surface attach node.
- Fix kerbal helmet/heads becoming unclickable when on ladders.
- Move the CB cast shadows game setting to the graphics section of settings where it should have been.
- Fix Easter eggs, monoliths, randoliths not receiving CB shadows.
- Fix parts still being considered shielded from airstream after deploying a fairing in some use cases.
- Fix Action groups icon not appearing in Editor scene when switching between facilities with different upgrade level.
- Fix Altimeter and Staging tumblers disappearing at some scale values.
- Fix walk paths around Level 3 R&D building. This includes texture artifacts for the Linux version.
- Fix material artifacts in level1 and level 2 grass tiles.
- Fix error when pressing undo while holding a radial symmetry part.
- Fix Ocean on Eve.
- Fix DragCube generation discrepancies in partdatabase – was affecting drag and thermals.
- Fix NRE in editor scenes when reverting from flight and using transform gizmos.
- FloatEdit and ScaleEdit PAW prefabs fixed.
Making History 1.8.1
- Fix unable to select "Create new mission" button on Mission play dialog the very first time.
- Fix mission "Meet Me in Zero G" does not complete in certain conditions when landing back on Kerbin.
- Fix Manufacturer name on engine plates and tubes.
Breaking Ground 1.3.1
- Fix items in PAW switching positions in a group depending on state of fields.
- Fix generation of free Electric Charge for robotic parts if stopped with the PAW closed.
- Fix setting robotic part motors to disengaged in editor and then persisting that way when vessel is launched.
- Fix bug related to being able to delete endpoints on KAL-1000 tracks by disabling ability to delete them.
- Fix bug when removing parts from vessel and they have multiple actions mapped in KAL.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Size – 2.05GB