Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
Inboard is built creative types – great for designers, photographers and developers:
- Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
- Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
- PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF
- Supports video files
- Supports macOS Catalina
- Fixes an issue that some images cannot be restored from backup
- Inboard will not sync your Dribbble likes anymore due to Dribbble API limitations. Inboard will sync your Dribbble shots instead.
OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
Size – 7.3MB