Felix The Reaper is a challenging single-player puzzle game. You take on the role as Felix, whose job is to make sure that people die. To do this, Felix must work in the shadows and rearrange faith so that death is always the end result.
At its core, the game is about manipulating shadows so that Felix can set up his targets safely covered by the shadows. The core gameplay has a Hitman Go’ish, Monument Valley’ing and Sokoban-like simplicity running through it.
There are three rules you have to master to become a successful Reaper:
Rule #1: Stick to the shadows
Each level is set on a grid-based platform. The squares of the grid are either lit up or in shadow, and Felix has to do his job in the shadows.
Rule #2: Control the shadows
Felix has the ability to rotate the sun, and move objects, to create new pathways for him to reach his target.
Rule #3: Make sure people die
The end goal of each level is to set up your targets and have them meet their maker.
To add something extra to this core game experience, we wrapped it in deep layers of storytelling, death, dance, art history, love and comedy. That way you get to enjoy a wholesome story world, while boiling your brains on complicatetedly straight forward shadow puzzles about Death.
- Challenging single-player puzzle game.
- Take on the job as The Reaper and make sure people die.
- Make sure to stay in the shadows. Light is the domain of life. Not good.
- Control the shadows to reach your target.
- Enjoy a framing narrative of dangerous love and peculiar characters.
- Dance along with Felix to an original soundtrack from 10+ indie music artists.
- Unlock time trials and hardcore levels for an extra challenge.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or higher (requires Metal)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later
Size – 2.51GB