Encounters is the first major expansion for EVERSPACE™, enriching the game world with new story characters and questlines, a brand-new player ship, freighter-loads of novel equipment, additional enemies, and much more.
A NEW RIDE
Impress your peers with the new Colonial Sentinel, a medium fighter craft, and make use of its powerful shield and advanced electronic warfare capabilities. Mileage may vary.
Play five new quest lines and meet new characters, each with their own motivations and agendas. Ever met a robot bounty hunter with a French accent who would rather create than destroy? Of course not. Or an alien scientist who sends you on a hunt for space creatures? That’s right. Creatures… in space.
Six new primary and secondary weapons, such as Lightning Guns and Plasma Throwers, will ensure continued enjoyment when dispatching your opponents. Ever wanted to barrage multiple foes at once with projectiles? The Seeker Missile Battery aims to please. You deserve this.
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
EMP Generators? Decoy Holograms? Why, yes! More than ten additional devices and consumables will make surviving Cluster 34… as hard as before. But even more fun.
THE FINAL TOUCH
If you’re not too busy dying, the new G&B factory stations are well worth a visit. Here you can upgrade your ship, refine resources, and delay your inevitable fate by means of repairs.
WAIT… THERE’S MORE?
If a simple paint job didn’t do it for you, why not fly in style with one of the five new fashionable ship skins? And if your journey isn’t challenging enough already, we’ve got you covered with even more achievements. Happy hunting, pilots. Try not to die.
EVERSPACE is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell. In each exciting run, you will face entirely new situations, ensuring countless hours of thrilling gameplay and generating myriad opportunities for individual, meaningful moments to experience. No matter how skilled you are, death is inevitable but is also only the beginning of a much larger journey.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
Minimum. System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 480 / AMD Radeon HD 5870
- Show energy allocation of passive devices in ship stats screen
- VR: tweaked the display of some HUD markers
- Linux: Added missing option to change the size of the HUD markers
- Added button in main menu advertising the Kickstarter campaign for Everspace 2. Will automatically remove itself on January 8th, 2020 (Windows, Mac)
- Fixed using Drone Disassembler on own drones not decreasing current drone count
- Fixed splitter glyph additional projectiles having incorrect range/lifetime
- Fixed life support damage sound still playing during game credits when winning a run with damaged life support system
- VR: Fixed that the scatter gun didn’t have additional projectiles on max. charge
- VR: fixed that combat drones were lost to the player after a jump
- Fixed a bug where ore from mining drills would fly away out of reach right after being spawned when having tractor beam installed and being within pull range
macOS 10.12.6 or later
Size – 5.64GB