After a devastating war between ancient mages, a powerful spell is all that holds together the shattered planet of Driftland. Faced with the destruction of their entire civilization and life on the planet, the warring factions called a truce and tried to repair the damage – but it was already too late. By using all their remaining magic to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in relative balance.
Many dark ages passed, but when all seemed lost, a ray of hope emerged once more: new sources of magic appeared, and new mages were given birth to across the planet. Now, as the dormant conflicts once again surface, this rediscovered power will determine whether Driftland is restored to its former glory or wiped from the cosmos entirely.
You take on the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the landmasses. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating lands to expand your kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all your units without the need to micromanage each of them. The warriors, archers, and mages under your command are able to tame and ride different kinds of flying beasts and create various aerial units.
- Procedurally generated world
- Resource- and magic-based economy
- Move and terraform scattered landmasses with magic
- Tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- Explore and fight on the same map
- Set goals instead of directly controlling units
- Single player, campaigns, and multiplayer
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 or Intel Core i3 (3 Ghz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU 2GB Video Ram or Intel HD Graphics 620
- The latest update 1.2.8 has a bug described as “resource collection objective un-completable”
- This was a new bug that affected all missions that have a resource counter to collect in goals. Paradoxically, this issue comes from the macOS code that has been integrated with the latest update.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Size – 2.41GB