CodeRunner lets you edit and run code in 10 different programming languages; it’s the essential editor for any programmer. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
- Edit and run code in AppleScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Shell
- Fully-featured editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main methods etc.
- Full encoding support, custom run/compiler flags and more
Note: Running Java code requires Java runtime to be installed on your system. Running C, C++, or Objective-C code requires you to have gcc installed.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Size – 77.8MB